Wondering about Flutter learning resources to start mobile application development?
Hang on, if you don’t know about Flutter, read my introduction to Google Flutter.
As a beginner, you might feel confused and feel hard to learn Google Flutter at first hand.
Don’t worry, I have this listing for you.
Here the list of Flutter learning resources for you to start.
- Flutter.io : the official page of Flutter SDK.
- Flutter CodeLabs . official hand-on coding experience to build actual application from Google products and services. Select Flutter from category list.
- Flutter Cookbook. Recipes to solve common problems when develop Flutter applications.
- Flutter Examples. Directories of sample Flutter code.
Blogs / Newsletter / Content
- Flutter Weekly. Get latest news curation about Flutter development. I recommend to subscribe to this helpful newsletter so you can get up to date with everything about Flutter.
- Flutter.rocks. A blog about Flutter by Iiro Krankka.
- Flutter Institute. A blog by Brian Armstrong.
- Flutter by Example. Tutorials based on Redux, Firebase, Custom Animations, and UI.
- awesome-flutter. Content curation around Flutter, as you know, it’s an awesome list.
- Build Native Mobile Apps with Flutter at Udacity. This course is completely free and taught by Google engineers, it is the real trust-worthy course to start learning.
- Flutter by Google. The playlist of everything about Flutter development at Google Developers Youtube channel. It’s good to know about Flutter features and development.
- Flutter Architecture Sample Project. Learn Flutter by building a sample Todo app with going through many common problems.
- FlutterDev at Reddit.
I will keep updating this Flutter learning resources list. It will grow gradually.